Compensation: based on experience
Employment type: full-time
Our CPA firm in the Sabre Springs/Poway area is looking for a full-time tax accountant. Our firm is a planning focused, full service tax firm with a variety of clientele to whom we are committed to giving personalized, quality services. We strive to become our clients most critical advisor.
Our office is located in Sabre Springs, conveniently near the 15 & 56 freeways.
You must have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of Public accounting experience with a CPA firm (or similar)
- Work experience with tax preparation of individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Must know QuickBooks & Excel, knowledge of Lacerte is a plus, but not required
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, handle multiple client engagements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to keep learning and grow in your career
What you will be doing:
- Tax preparation of individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Tax planning and research
- Preparation of other tax forms, such as property tax returns, year-end informational schedules
- Examining, reconciling and analyzing financial information, including balance sheets, income statements, etc.
- Identifying tax issues and developing solutions or recommendations
In addition, we encourage and support our team to grow professionally through classes and seminars. We are not your typical CPA firm, we work hard, but we love to have fun too.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Tax Accountant Application”