TAX SERVICES OVERVIEW
Coastal Tax Advisors is a proactive and strategic tax planning, auditing, and business development services provider. We offer clients the seasoned expertise and dynamic problem-solving techniques needed to overcome challenging barriers.
Whether you need to develop a winning tax strategy for retirement, are making sure you’re covered for that next big purchase/ sale, or need to build plan out the next expansion phase in your business, we act as your right-hand advisors every step of the way.
What’s makes us different is our ability to help you proactively plan out what steps you need to take to avoid tax problems, save money on your taxes, and lay a foundation for financial growth—both for businesses and individuals.
Tax planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year—now that’s forward-thinking.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you:
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Planning Service, please contact us now to setup a free consultation.
Preparing your own income tax return for your household is a task that can leave you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77 of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer—and for good reason.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. When preparing taxes without a CPA, it is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
When you hire Coastal Tax Advisors, we help you with:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you’d like to receive more information about our tax preparation and planning services, please contact us to setup a quick introductory call to see how we can help you.