PART-TIME CFO SERVICES
We have the perfect solution for you
PART-TIME CFO SERVICES
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advising, but can’t afford to hire a full-time CFO or controller. That’s no surprise when hiring a full-time CFO can cost upwards of $60,000 to $100,000 per year or more—and that’s not including benefits or a year-end bonus.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in a position where you need strategic financial advising and can hire a part-time CFO, then we have the perfect solution for you!
Coastal Tax Advisors’ Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success—and at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time CFO.
BENEFITS OF A PART-TIME CFO
A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business challenges.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business—less surprises and more control over cash flow.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Cash management.
- Establish strong financial controls in your business, reducing employee theft & increasing profits.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Taking comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Give Coastal Tax Advisors a call today to talk about your needs, or simply drop us a line buy filling out the contact form on our site and we’ll get back to at your convenience.